Friday, January 16, 2015

So excited... over a label?

It's the nature of the beast. Something exciting happens and you aren't sure if anyone else will understand how excited you are... so you worry about even saying it out loud.

But I can't keep it inside! My shipping label for the #DisneySide @ Home Celebration party has been created!!! YAY!


HOW can I be so excited over a label that has been printed?? I don't know, but the excitement is certainly there and I cannot wait! I'm really wanting to have the party soon and if this ships quickly, then I will have my box in my pretty little hands next week! Of course, I'm also mentally preparing myself for the fact that this could simply be printing today and not shipped until Monday. If that is the case, then I may be in for a longer wait. 

I'm planning on hosting the party in the morning and serving brunch style snacks for the kids. I have been pinning away all of my ideas. I can't wait to get my kit so I can get this party started! 

No comments:

Post a Comment