Friday, January 23, 2015

My #DisneySide Box is HERE!

I have received free products in order to host a Disney Side @ Home Celebration! The opinions expressed here are my own.

The day has FINALLY arrived! My box containing the items Disney is providing for my #DisneySide Party has arrived!  For information about the party check out the DisneySide Celebrations Website! I could not be more pleased with the items in my kit and I cannot wait to host the party TOMORROW! Yes! You read that correctly! I received my box this morning and I'm hosting a party tomorrow morning! Do you think I'm crazy? Because, quite possibly... I am! 

Of course, I know MANY bloggers and party hostess waited to open their boxes with their children. Ha! Like I could wait all day for them to come home to open this box... not likely! LOL 

So, everyone wants to know... WHAT'S IN THE BOX!? Without any further ado! Here it is! 


My box! I was so happy to hear that big Brown truck! 

AHH!!! Look at all that stuff!  

I just couldn't believe how much was in the box! 


I can't wait! I don't even have to do many dishes, thanks to those awesome Sofia snack holders! Table  cloth, luggage tags for my friends!


Table decorations, plates, napkins!  

Some great small gifts for door prizes as well as a fun activity for the girls- A barrett maker!  


Princess Nail Polishes, Sofia crowns, Pin-The-Smile-On-Mickey game and a chore chart! 

I also received a Mickey Head cake pan. I have a good friend who has a home bakery who agreed to take my cake pan as well as the Duff Cake mix to create a cake for our party TOMORROW! Watch for my post later this weekend on Magical DIStractions about my party! I can't wait to share with you all about my party with my sweet kids and friends!


1 comment: