Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I Love you TOO, Momma!

I have decided that having a little person running around my house is a lesson in English at all times. Cortlyn has her own little language, sprinkled in with actual words. Lately, her favorite word is "too." She is using it in the right context so its amazing that she's catching on to the meanings of words. In the morning this is how a conversation will most likely go:

"I wake! Daddy wake TOOOO!"
"I wake! Peyton wake TOOOO!"
"Barbie wake! I wake TOOOO!"

You can tell she is super proud of using this word correctly, by the way she drags it out! Of course, there are dozens of other words she uses correctly, but this word isn't something I can point to on a flashcard to explain. So, I think she's a genius, don't you?

We had Cortlyn's birthday party this past Saturday, but I can't upload pictures here at work to blogspot for some reason. She had a blast. I'd hate to write a blog about her birthday without pictues! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment